Thursday, May 22, 2008

Funnies

I don't know if these will sound funny or if they were location funnies, but here are a few funny things Abby and Ainsley have said.

Abby was watching Isaac for me while I was making dinner and she came running to the kitchen saying, "Are you almost done?!!! Isaac is crying off his head.!!!" Just a little backwards with the saying.

Ainsley was sitting on Terry's lap the other day and she looked up at him with sober brown eyes and said so sweetly and sincerely, "You lift my spirit so much." It took us a couple of seconds to figure out she was quoting Giselle on Enchanted. But she said it so sincerely and so out of the blue we thought at first she was saying it for real.

Then yesterday I was feeding Isaac and he has really sharp nails and he keeps pinching my arms and scratchimg me. I said, "Ouch, don't do that!!!" to little Isaac and Ainsley said "Mom don't talk mean to him. He's Jesus' brother." Very true.

Anyway, kids are great.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Kids are so funny. I need to write down what they say more often. If not for posterity then for laughs later!

Alison said...

I love the 'crying off his head' comment. That is so cute! I love the things kids say. I've written down some things in a binder and my kids absolutely LOVE when I get it out and read it to them. They 'laugh off their heads' at how funny they are! :)

Marne said...

Yes...what kids say are priceless! So funny. Helps us keep our sanity and makes us laugh during the day.

abby's photo shoppe said...

I love the quotes!!! Brigham is in that time of his life where almost every sentence needs to be written down and recorded!
I hope all is well. Also, I wanted to know if I could add your blog link to my side bar of my blog. I would love that! Take care!
Abby

abby's photo shoppe said...

Kristi!
I am going to add your link... ok? If for any reason you need me not to please let me know! Thanks!
Your friend,
Abby

Heather said...

yeah - those are totally funny. i love each one. I keep forgetting to read your blog because it doesn't alert me. sorry!

Heather said...

alert me - as in google reader.