Thursday, May 22, 2008

Preschool Graduation


Today Abby and Ainsley graduated from preschool. Ainsley still has one more year before she goes into kindergarten so she isn't really graduated.




They did a little program of the songs they learned this year. All the kids were so quiet and shy and we could hardly hear them. I know my kids can be a lot louder, but I guess they were overcome with shyness.

I love seeing Abby and Ainsley do things together. I love that they are so close in age (but I didn't love it so much when they were both babies). I know sometimes Abby feels Ainsley encroaching on her territory and gets a little hostile, but for the most part they have so much fun being together. I hope they stay close friends all during their lives.

3 comments:

Alison said...

They are adorable in their graduation cap and gowns! How cute! Looks a lot more high tech than Lexi's little homemade graduation at the park. :) That is so fun for Abby and Ainsley to be so close in age, they'll always be close I'm sure! Lucky them!

Marne said...

Yes...lucky girls. They might not think so growing up but later in life they will be gareful for each other I'm sure. They are so cute!

Jodi said...

Don't worry- if they aren't close when they are little, they will be close when they grow up. Just look at us... Just kidding. :)
They look really cute.