Thursday, May 22, 2008

Isaac

Isaac is growing so much. I can't believe how big he is. I just put him in 12 month old clothes and they fit him great. He is only 5 1/2 months. Sheesh. He has started to sit up and he rolls over some (sounds like a dog) and he loves for people to play with him. He is such a sweet baby with a big sweet smile.










This last picture I thought was kind of funny. But it gives a good view of his two top teeth that are ready to push through.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Oh he is CUTE!!! I love the last picture of his gummy teeth. He is such a cute boy, but how could he not be? All your kids are so darn cute. I can't believe he's in 12 month clothes! I love his chunky squeezable thighs. I bought newborn clothes to take to the hospital (for 5-8 lbs) and I'm sure this baby will be over 8 lbs so he will probably already have outgrown them. Ooops!

Marne said...

What a cutie Kristi! Little ones grow so fast!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi, it is brittany brown... I love the pic of your baby, he is darling!!! Such a sweet face.

Heather said...

i totally have to put max in 12 month clothes too. isn't that wild. He is just too tall for some brands like children's place. wow - he has teeth! Good going Isaac.