Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Decorating
My relief society has started a fun monthly home decor group. On Thursday a lady who decorates spec homes took us to one home she decorated and talked about the basics. Then she took us to another new home that wasn't decorated and she had tons of decorating stuff there. She divided us into groups and gave us each an area to decorate. It was fun and I think things turned out cute. Here are some pictures of her decorations if anyone needs ideas.




6 comments:
Kristi,
I like what you've done with the place. How are things? It's been a long time. I ran into your blog and thought I would say hello. It looks like you have your hands full with a family. I need to get on it, I only have two kids. Where are you living? We are in Springville, Utah.
Take Care,
Wes Nye
Great ideas Kristi, thanks for the photos. That sounds like a fun enrichment activity!
I tagged you Kristi...check out my blog for details!
I like the idea of a home decorating group. I don't think it would work in my ward though.
What a fun group. Wish we had one like that! And I'm so impressed you took pictures!!! Great job!!!! :) I always love more decorating ideas, I need a lot of help in my house. I'm wanting to redo it all, wish we had the budget for it!
Looks so fun! I love the tulips in the bathroom. I also love that Wes Nye found you! It amazes me who you can find via the blogging world and fun to see what they are up too!
Post a Comment