Abby and Ainsley were invited to two birthday parties last week. The first was a cowgirl birthday party. I have part of Abby's costume, but the battery to the camera died before I could take Ainsley's picture. But they had fun. Then they went to a princess birthday party a few days later. I think it is fun they are close enough in age that they can go to the same parties. Hopefully they will think it is fun as they get older.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Parties
Abby and Ainsley were invited to two birthday parties last week. The first was a cowgirl birthday party. I have part of Abby's costume, but the battery to the camera died before I could take Ainsley's picture. But they had fun. Then they went to a princess birthday party a few days later. I think it is fun they are close enough in age that they can go to the same parties. Hopefully they will think it is fun as they get older.
4 comments:
Your girls are adorable. We are excited to see you this weekend.
Your girls are adorable. We are excited to see you this weekend.
Ainsley looks so big in that picture! What cute little girls.
How cute! Cinderella is Lexi's favorite princess right now. Girls and their dress-up, it's so fun!
Post a Comment