I think this might be mean to do, but I am going to do it anyway. Isaac has a herniated belly button and it is huge. The doctor says that it should correct itself by the time Isaac is two so we aren't worrying. Terry and I decided we should take some pictures to document this problem so Isaac can see what he was like.
The side view picture looks like a volcano in my opinion. This hernia is interesting because you can feel his intestines and sqeeze it and hear the gurgling of his food moving through. Anyway, I have never seen anything like it and I like pushing it back in and watching it pop back out. Poor Isaac.
Isaac has been smiling a lot but I have a hard time getting a good picture of his sweet smiles. His face comes out looking all contorted. Maybe he is taking after his mom in not being very photogenic. :) But here are some pictures that turned out pretty well. And I'll post the one that looks funny.
5 comments:
Wow! Poor little guy! I thought my hernia from pregnancy was bad, but it just looks like my belly-button. I've never seen anything like poor Isaac's. I hope he's not in pain, but he must not be with those cute smiles. (And you are totally photogenic Kristi!!!) It's fun to see more pictures of him, he reminds me of Shawn a little bit. What a cute boy!
Pretty good looking hernia. I'm glad your getting so much joy out of reducing that thing.
Wow! I haven't seen one of those hernia's before...that is wild. Poor little guy!
I think it is gross. I can't believe you put that on here.
Sue
wow - i've never seen a herniated belly button. That's pretty wild... especially since you can squish it and hear food gurgling. I hope it gets better someday. he's still a cute baby!!
Post a Comment