I love that Ellie takes violin. Does she like it? I hope one of my kids wants to do that one day.
And, the video doesn't show up when I open your blog. I don't know if does when others open it. I can't figure out how to post videos - sorry not to be much help! :)
2 comments:
I love that Ellie takes violin. Does she like it? I hope one of my kids wants to do that one day.
And, the video doesn't show up when I open your blog. I don't know if does when others open it. I can't figure out how to post videos - sorry not to be much help! :)
Nope, the video isn't working.
I am wanting Braden to start with violin, but right now he is loving the piano. I hope one of my kids want to learn....I love the violin.
Post a Comment