Abby's birthday was December 17th and for one reason or another she gets short-changed on her celebrating. So this year we decided she could have a little party even though we had just had Isaac barely a week before. So we invited a friend from preschool and then some friends from the ward. I will write down the activities we did and you will know that I am a little lame at doing creative things.
First we had those punch balloons (thanks to Terry who insisted on getting them) for them to play with. Then Terry had the idea to do the chicken dance with them so he found the music on the internet and they did the dance. Terry is more of a free spirit than I am.
After that we made little rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer crafts, then had a pinata, then did gifts and had cake and ice cream. Oh and we played pin the nose on the reindeer.
It was a fun little party and the girls were all crazy.
1 comment:
Sounds like a great party! You are awesome to have a birthday party a week after having a baby! I'm sure her birthday gets kind of lumped together with Christmas. I didn't realize her birthday was so close to Christmas. She is such a cute girl.
Post a Comment