Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Isaac


Isaac is growing so quickly it is really kind of sad. I love when they are so scrawny to begin with, and he is already plumping out. He has been a really good baby. He loves to be snuggled with a blanket and almost always drops off to sleep as soon as I wrap him and hold him close. He is a decent sleeper at night and will usually let me get some sleep. He is starting to smile a little and has such a sweet little smile. He also smiles a lot in his sleep. Must be having some good dreams.




The kids are all doing really well with him. Ainsley is such a spazzy little girl, but she is so gentle with him and I can safely let her hold him for long amounts of time while I try and get things done (checking on her periodically of course). Actually all of the girls are really helpful and like to hold him which helps out so much. Sam loves Isaac too and puts his head down on Isaacs face to give him a little love. He is gentle for the most part.




So I am surviving with having five kids, but it really takes me a long time to get things done each day. My house is quite a bit messier than usual and holy cow, there seems to be double the laundry than we had before. A little baby sure goes through a lot of clothes and blankets each day. But having a sweet baby is worth having to do some extra laundry

1 comment:

Alison said...

How sweet! Seeing new babies always makes me just want to pick them up and kiss them. Do you think he might have blond hair like Abby? I'm glad your girls are such great helpers.