Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Books Books Books

I have been a crazed reader lately and always wish I could get everyone to read the books I read so that I can talk about them. I have been into young adult novels and have read some really good ones. So here they are and if anyone reads them or has read them, let me know.

Slumming by Kristin Randle (she is an LDS author, but her books aren't LDS books)
Breaking Rank by Krisin Randle
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech (this is an excellent book and had me crying in the end)

I love these young adult books and wonder why I didn't read better things when I was a teenager because it seems like there are so many really good, edifying books out there for teens. Anyway.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I'm glad to know some more good books to read. I haven't read since the Twilight series and I need to read more and stop blogging so much! :) Thanks for the recommendations.