
Terry likes to make this face a lot so I thought we should share it.

I made these little wall hangings for Sam's room. I was pretty proud of them. They cost less than $2 a piece. All I did was paint and stain the background and glue the animal on. That is about the level of my craftiness.

One day Suzette invited me to meet her in Idaho Falls for lunch and so while I was gone Terry made snowmen with the girls. The local radio station had invited people to build snowmen and send in pictures. Unfortunately our computer malfunctioned and we couldn't get the pictures in.

4 comments:
Those are some awesome snowmen! Holy Cow! I wish we ever got enough snow to do that. Maybe someday. Fun family!
Kristi I'm so proud of you for being crafty! :) Those are cute little animals for Sam's room. I love their snowmen! Those are awesome! And so cute of your family band. Can we have a concert when we come visit?
Look at how fun your little musical family is! Doesn't it make you just beam to know that they are all yours. You've done a great job. Cute craftiness & cheap which makes it even better!
Terry, that's how I always remember you... :-) Can't believe how big the kids are getting!
Post a Comment