Monday, February 2, 2009

Isaac's Birthday

Isaac turned 1 in December and I guess I should document this. I don't remember much about the day except it seems like it was busy. We ended up going to McDonalds and then doing cake and ice cream. Here are some pictures of him with his cake.






He is such a sweet baby-except for when he lets out his ear piercing screams. I am sure I am losing my hearing. He is super stocky and I think it gives him good balance because he is a pretty good walker. I asked Terry if he looks like Terry's Grandpa Reed Thomas because he was short and stocky and bald. Terry said, maybe. So I call Isaac little Reed.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Mmmmm that cake looks yummy right now! I love Isaac's eyes. Such a handsome boy. All your kids are so darn cute! Hard to believe he's 1 already. He seems so good natured! (Except for the screaming... you can join me in the ranks of the hard of hearing, and I don't even have a baby that screams!) :)