Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ellie's Violin Recital

Ellie had her second violin recital yesterday. She seems to be pretty laid back about these things. I couldn't get her to play through her songs beforehand, but she ended up doing just fine. She doesn't act nervous at all, but she said she was a little nervous. Here is a video of it.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Wow! She did awesome! When did she start taking lessons? I would love to have a daughter that could play the violin. Does she take piano too? I'm so impressed. Good job Ellie!

Sandi said...

Great job Ellie!! You did awesome!!

Heather said...

wow - that is great that she is taking violin. i really need to step up on music lessons for hannah. i bought piano books and i've been a slacker teacher. i see why mom's have the kids go to a different teacher. ok - ellie is so cute playing the violin. I love that song. i bet your mom and dad cry when they see your cute kids on these videos.

Diana said...

Pretty amazing Kristi, just like her mom!