I haven't written for a month now I think. So here is my quick update. We had a good Thanksgiving--at least I did. Terry had to work so I went up to Sugar City for a feast with my family. We had tons of good food. Other than that we have just been trying to get ready for Christmas. We are going to Oklahoma City to see my parents for a week so we are trying to get everything done now.
All the kids ate Thanksgiving dinner downstairs. When they were done, but adults ate. It made our feast very peaceful.

These pictures are for my dad who I think misses the old homestead.


5 comments:
Hello
I loved seeing the picture of the basement where we watched lots of good old movies! It brought back fun memories of high school days. The scenery is pretty, I can't believe there is no snow. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, and have a good time in Oklahoma!!!
i miss the old homestead too and i never even lived there. :) well - i lived there during piano and all our silly times. I just love it there! how fun to go to Oklahoma to see the parents. I bet they'll love seeing y'all.
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I didn't know your parents are in Oklahoma.. are they on a mission or something? Have fun on your trip.
Happy Holidays!
Hey Kristi! You look so young! Four kids, that's awesome! I'm so glad I have a way to see updates of you and your family!!!
Post a Comment