This is just a picture of the watermelon we grew in our garden. We had about 5 little melons growing, but they just didn't have prime conditions. But it didn't hurt to try.
Two funnies about Ainsley:
I think Ainsley is going to grow up to be an animal rights activist. Lately when we sit down to dinner and are having meat, she suddenly demands, "What animal is this?!!!" When we tell her it is cow or chicken or pig she will respond with "AH! We cannot kill the cow/chicken/pig!" And she says she won't eat it.
Then last week, we all were sick with a stomach bug. Ainsley was talking one day and said--"You know that thing that is in your body and it gets really tight and squeezes really hard and then it makes all your food come out?" I thought that was a funny description of throwing up.
3 comments:
What great posts Kristi! It's so fun to catch up on what your family is doing. I love Ainsley's sayings. She is hilarious! Looks like you've had a busy but nice Fall with all your fun activities. Your kids look so cute in their costumes. That pumpkin is huge that Ellie is sitting on at the pumpkin patch! And congrats on your watermelons!
Thank you for the wonderful CD! I love it! I've heard of David Tolk and have been thinking for a long time that I need to get a CD of his music. I loved remembering how we would sit in your car and you'd play all your favorite parts of songs for me. Maybe next time we get together you can share your favorites with me. I sure love you! Thank you for being such a dear dear friend.
Some days I feel just like Ainsley! I'm not a big meat person & I sometimes wonder what animal I am eating! Cute girl!
Hey Kristi--I think you were in Missouri when Jeremy, JaNae and Tara were all there. That is pretty crazy. . . and thanks for the comments on the picture. It was 2 years and a pregnancy and baby ago, though. . . sigh. I sure dont feel very fit right now.
Post a Comment