Anyway, she had to do a project at school on a book she read so she and Terry made a salt dough diorama of Harry and Dumbledore going across the lake to get the horcrux. It was fun for them to work together. And I guess I forgot to get a picture of the final product.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Harry Potter
Ellie just finished reading the last Harry Potter in the series. I am impressed that she read them all as a third grader (I am sure there are others who have done it too). But I think I would have looked at the size of the book and said no way. In fact it was funny to look at her reading the books because the books look bigger than she is.
Anyway, she had to do a project at school on a book she read so she and Terry made a salt dough diorama of Harry and Dumbledore going across the lake to get the horcrux. It was fun for them to work together. And I guess I forgot to get a picture of the final product.
Anyway, she had to do a project at school on a book she read so she and Terry made a salt dough diorama of Harry and Dumbledore going across the lake to get the horcrux. It was fun for them to work together. And I guess I forgot to get a picture of the final product.
3 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed. Way to go Ellie! Those are huge books and a long series to read, even for an adult! Have you read them Kristi? I really need to read more. The last book I've read was the twilight series last year and I haven't even read the 4th one yet. I've got to get to it!
I'm impressed too. I am hoping my kids will like reading like that...like me! Braden is in 2nd grade and so far reading for him is okay, he would rather do something else. If I showed him Harry Potter, he would say "no way, those books are huge!"
ellie is very ambitious. i haven't even read all those books. cute that terry did the project with ellie. cute, cute family - once again! keep bloggin' lady - i miss it when you don't.
Post a Comment