On Friday afternoon, Terry and I took the kids to a corn maze and pumpkin patch. It was a cute maze and they had farming questions at different turning points with each answer pointing a different direction. The kids liked it. Terry and I learned we don't really know a whole lot about farming.
After the maze the kids had to get their faces painted. And then they went to a story time corner. A girl who was probably 10 was reading the story and it took about 15 minutes to get through it. I don't know if she had read the story before or not, but she would stop after turning the page and look at the pictures for a minute before going on with the story. It was funny.
After the story we went to the pumpkin patch and the kids each picked out their own pumpkin.
It was all great fun.
1 comment:
look at how cute you all are!!! what a fun family activity. we didn't go to a pumpkin patch together this year. each of the kids went on field trips so we didn't bother - boring us!
Post a Comment