I am still trying to figure out a way to post video--which won't work for me for some reason. The reason for this video--by the way--is becuase my parents are on a mission in Oklahoma City.
Try to click on this and see if you get a video.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1818509367649881127&hl=en
7 comments:
I tried it and it worked fine for me.
Sue
That is hilarious Kristi! I'm really impressed by the Gee talent. That was awesome, I bet your parents loved it. I couldn't figure it out for a minute why you picked that song, and then it hit me. Genius! And very fun. Thanks for sharing!
Haha, that's awesome Kristi! I was thinking the same as allison, and then I remembered about your parents, too! Thanks for sharing!
Great video! Love it. You have such a fabulous family.
I couldn't click on it, had to copy the address to my address bar, but it worked perfectly.
Your family is so funny and super talented. It was fun to see your brothers and sisters.
Ainsley is darling! I love her name a lot!
this is hilarious! what a fun family - it must be the water in sugar city or something! :)
Post a Comment