I don't know why, but this really cracked me up the other night when Ainsley was showing me how she could make her nostrils stick together. Her nose is so tiny to begin with, her trick makes her nose almost disappear.




And what a great smile this spazzy girl has.
5 comments:
How funny! Nice photos....it will be fun for her to see those in years to come. Ainsley is totally cute!
That's not a very modest shirt she's wearing. :)
Sue
That is hilarious! Did she inherit that talent from you? Can't you do that too? Maybe I'm remembering someone else (with this darn forgetful pregnant brain of mine) but now I want to see pictures of you doing it! :) haha!
Way funny and cute! Now my kids are trying it and all that is coming of it are some strange noises and a need for some tissue...
That is a way funny nose trick! what a cheerful smile she has.
Post a Comment