Last Sunday we were sitting down to dinner and Terry went and got Isaac out of his saucer (known for causing horrible blowouts). He came and sat down at the table and we were preparing for the prayer when I noticed Terry's shirt. All I can say is I am glad it wasn't me. However, I ended up having to change Isaac and bathe him because Terry was tied up getting himself cleaned up.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
EEEEWwwww!!!!
Last Sunday we were sitting down to dinner and Terry went and got Isaac out of his saucer (known for causing horrible blowouts). He came and sat down at the table and we were preparing for the prayer when I noticed Terry's shirt. All I can say is I am glad it wasn't me. However, I ended up having to change Isaac and bathe him because Terry was tied up getting himself cleaned up.
4 comments:
What fun, what fun :) The things you get to take care of with infants.
Ewww! What we go through for our kids (whether we have a choice or not!) That's always a nice thing to have over and cleaned up...
ew - how awful! We haven't had too many blowouts yet with max... knock on wood.
Oh my. Yummy.
Post a Comment