There is a story that I want to be able to pass down from generation to generation. I think it is really funny. One day Terry was in Wal-Mart with Abby and Ellie. They were just entering a check-out line and they were behind these two ladies. For some reason or another these two ladies started to fight. I think it started with some pushing and shoving and pretty soon it was a total cat fight.
They were pulling hair and full out fighting. The Wal-Mart worker was just a young boy and he came around and was trying to pull these two ladies apart. They didn't pay him any heed and he started getting knocked around.
Suddenly Terry let out a huge, deep, loud, "Hey!!!!!" And he very sternly told them to stop. They were both so surprised, that they did stop. Abby and Ellie said they were scared of dad because they had never heard him sound like that before.
Wal-mart was then able to get some security people in there to take care of the ladies. Terry had some training where they talked to them about how to deal with combative patients who were fighting, so Terry just applied it at Wal-Mart.
That is the story.
2 comments:
I never heard that story before! When did it happen? That is so crazy that those ladies ( or should I say women since they weren't being ladies) were fighting like that! And that is hilarious that Terry got them to stop! Way to go Terry!!
Ahh ha ha ha!!! I LOVE this story! I want to hear Terry's scary voice!
Post a Comment