I think I have said this before, but Eli likes to be independent and do things himself. He watches others really closely and he thinks he can do whatever anyone else is doing. Even today at Isaacs kindergarten graduation, Terry got up and walked across the room and shook the hands of some people in our ward. Eli ran after him and walked up to all the same people and he also shook their hands. Had to be like dad.
Anyway, on Sunday I was busy getting kids ready for church and Terry (who I am glad was home that morning) walked into the kitchen and found this.
Terry kept a straight face and said, "Eli you can't do that." And he said in a very serious voice, "Kristi where is your phone?" And we took pictures of him without cracking a smile because we didn't want him to think it was funny. Terry was impressed because Eli had tried to crack eggs just like I do. He cracked the egg and dumped the yoke on the floor (I don't do that) and placed the cracked egg shell back in the carton. I think he had four or five eggs cracked before we caught him.

No comments:
Post a Comment