Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dance Recital

Abby and Ainsley had a dance recital a few weeks ago. They both did great and it was fun to watch them on stage. Here are some pictures.


Abby with her teacher.

Ainsley with her teacher.

Sisters, Sisters, never were there such devoted sisters. . .

Taken when they did their class dance pictures. I wouldn't have bought any, but I knew the girl doing the pictures so she talked me into it. She got some cute ones of the two together.

3 comments:

Suzette said...

Holy cow! They look gorgeous. DO they have make up on?

Heather said...

what cute pictures! I love that last one. mary and i love to sing that song about sisters!

angela said...

Oh my what beautiful girls. You have had one adventurous summer. Sheesh, I feel kind of boring. It's fun to see you and your family. You look great.