The picture doesn't show the ribbon that I have put up that connects the frames so they look like they are hanging from ribbon. But you get the gist of it all.
Friday was Terry's birthday. He spent most of the day looking for a new bike (he is training for a sprint triathalon and decided his mountain bike just doesn't quite cut it) and he went in to help in Abby's class. That evening we decided to do a family outing so we all went to Craigos for dinner. My controlling nature came out again and I was going crazy seeing my kids constantly getting up and down and going to the food. I wanted them stationary. But in spite of that they loved eating there.
After dinner we went over to the Holt Arena for the Dodge National Rodeo. We weren't sure how the kids would do, but they loved it. Abby decided she really wants to be "one of those girls who rides horses". Ainsley watched in shock and awe the whole time. She was totally sober while she watched with wide eyes, but she said she liked it. Sam ended up putting his head down on the concrete stairs and laying there for most of the time. The whole experience was fun although we were a little disappointed not a single bullrider stayed on long enough to get a score.
And here is our Easter photo.
6 comments:
Happy Easter, Anderson Family! The girls look so cute in their spring dresses...spring has sprung here and we are loving the great weather. Hello from Texas!
Sherry
Your kids look ADORABLE for Easter Sunday. Good job getting 5 kids ready at the same time and smiling together! So impressive!
I love that you went to a rodeo! And I love your decorations! I love the rod and vinyl store too. I went with a couple of my sister-in-laws on Saturday and saw your name on the email list. It was the last one on the list and I was so excited and asked the girl if you had just been in the store. She said it was a few days before, but I signed up right under you. Your living room is beautiful. Can you come help me decorate?
It turned out super cute! How fun. Your kids all look adorable. Good job Kris!
I love the way you put the shelf under the temple--looks really neat!
Hope you're doing well!
I love your decorations!!! The frames are great and the rod is so classy. I love that temple photo and the shelf. Way to go decorator girl! You should have helped me out when you were here - as I'm quite lacking in style! I like the paint on your wall too - though I don't know what it's called. It has a nice warm touch to it!
I keep trying to convince Jimmy that we should go to the Lehi rodeo. It's a big one down here. It's such a Utah/idaho thing and we have to at least go once. Way to do it!
and good easter photo! it's so hard to get little ones sitting down and you did a great job. They are all looking and smiling!
One of these days we'll make it to Idaho.... at least I hope... and we'll stop by and say hello!
oh - i like that little bookshelf in the corner too - with the flowers and lamp.
ok - i'll stop making this any longer.
I love your decorations! I can't wait to add more to mine. The Easter picture is great! All the kids look so cute. We didn't even get one this year. Oh well.
Post a Comment