I was pretty proud of myself that I could understand what he was singing with my limited couple semesters of high school Spanish from Mr. Luke. Mostly I remember flirting with Kevin Parker during Spanish so I was amazed I could remember any of it! You were in that class with me weren't you? I remember it being a lot of fun. Anyway...
3 comments:
Thanks for putting that on. I needed a good laugh.
I was pretty proud of myself that I could understand what he was singing with my limited couple semesters of high school Spanish from Mr. Luke. Mostly I remember flirting with Kevin Parker during Spanish so I was amazed I could remember any of it! You were in that class with me weren't you? I remember it being a lot of fun. Anyway...
ha! that open shirt when he is laying on the couch! ha! way too funny.
Post a Comment