I am just testing this blog to see if I can make it work. Thanks Heather for putting it together. It looks great!!!
Here are pictures of my kids the week before Halloween. We went to a neighborhood party that is at the park across from our house. For our real Halloween we went to Sugar City and had dinner with my family and then went to the stake center for one of the wards (Suzette's ward) parties. I saw Bill and Heidi Dalling and their four kids--who are really cute. I haven't seen them in probably eight years, so it was good to talk with them. After that party we ran out to my grandma Shirley's house and had donuts, chocolate milk, popcorn, sugar cookies, and candy bars. She takes good care of us.
4 comments:
Yay!!! Great job on your blogging! It looks fantastic.
And what cute pictures of your kids. I'm still so jealous you have 3 girls in a row. They are beautiful. And Sam looks like how all kids feel on Halloween from being stuffed in their costumes for too long and overloading on too much candy. (Even tho those pictures were taken before Halloween.) What cute kids!
I would love to go see your grandma and grandpa. I'm glad they took good care of you. Sounds like you had a fun Halloween!
We saw Billy and Heidi at the temple a month ago. I haven't seen them probably since high school? I would love to see their kids.
Anyway, I'm so glad you started a blog!
Hi Kristi!
Welcome to the blogging world! It has been fun to catch up with so many friends that I haven't heard from in years. Your family is darling!
Hi Kristi-I just found yours, Jeanna's and Brittanys blog all tonight through Alisons. You have a cute family. My little boy was the same way with his costume. He wouldn't keep it on. where are you living? Very cute blog. Heather set my blog up also. She is so great!
Hi Krisi!
You kids are adorable. Isn't blogging fun? :) :)
I think Heather needs to start charging commission on setting up people's blogs...she does a great job! :)
Post a Comment